How To Put In A Backup Camera To Your Sprinter Van - Mathers On The Map
Disclosure: This is publish incorporates affiliate hyperlinks, which implies we may obtain a small commission if you happen to click a hyperlink and purchase one thing that we've got really helpful. While clicking these links won’t price you any further money, they may help us keep this site up and working! Thanks for your help!
Keep a watchful eye on what’s on what behind you. Furthermore, with a high quality sprint cam backup digital camera system you may considerably improve rear-view visibility for you and thus assist decrease the danger of "blind spot zone" accidents every time your vehicle is moving in reverse camera light stays on; website link, in addition to recording what happening. Fashionable rear camera systems have been proven to reduce backing up accidents with a big % margin especially when enabled with the cars audio close to collision sensors function.
If the back of the car is hit, the place and mounting angle of the camera might change.
As the digicam has a water proof building, do not detach, disassemble or modify it. This may cause incorrect operation.
Do not strongly rub the camera lens. If the camera lens is scratched, it can not transmit a transparent picture.
Do not enable organic solvent, automotive wax, window cleaner or glass coat to adhere to the digicam. If this occurs, wipe it off as soon as doable.
If the temperature modifications rapidly, resembling when hot water is poured on the car in cold weather, the system could not function normally.
When washing the automobile, don't apply intensive bursts of water to the camera or digital camera space. Doing so might consequence within the camera malfunctioning.
2) C20 Digicam
- Imaging Gadget: 1/4" Full Colour CMOS
- Imaging Sensor: PC7070
- Efficient Pixels: 704 x 576
- Lens: Full Glass
- Viewing Angle: 170° (Diagonal), 110° (Horizontal)
- Video Format: PAL/NTSC (Selectable)
- Parking Pointers: Sure (Selectable), Kind (Adjustable), Height & Width (Adjustable)
- One Button Control: Picture Orientation Select (Mirror/Regular), Video Mode Choose (PAL/NTSC), Guideline Type Alter, Guideline Top Adjust, Guideline Width Alter
- Image Orientation: Mirror, Normal, Upside-Down Mirror, Upside-Down Normal (Selectable)
- Minimum Illumination: 0.3 Lux
- Water/Mud Safety: IP67
- Energy Input: 12/24V DC
- Mounting: Quantity Plate or In-Bumper
- Connection: RCA
- Dimensions: 16.5mm x 23mm (D)
- Included: Dual Mounting Heads (Butterfly & Bumper Match), Set up Hardware, Steel Gap Noticed for Bumper Fit Set up, 6m Digicam to observe Lead (RCA Male) with Energy Wire for Reverse Triggering, RCA(F) to 4-Pin(M) Adaptor
For Volvo’s of the P3 sort ( S60, V60, XC60, V70, XC70, S80 MY 2007 - 2018) and V40/V40 CC (With the V40 only the Mini Cam is supported!).
Special extra feature has been made out there; controlling the HLDF / ICM / IHU (which is the Volvo’s unique RTI Navigation display or Internal Head Unit) in such a manner that a direct hookup of for instance, a reversing and-or entrance-digicam and for the automobiles with RTI even external video player/navigation machine/mirrorcast/airplay gadget is feasible with none further interface.